Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Crafty

I have been planning and crafting for a sale in a few weeks.  This is the first craft show I have participated in since I consigned some hand crafts to an art center's Christmas market many, many years ago.

I have been sewing and crocheting, making jewelry and planning my displays and hoping it all goes well and that I sell some things.  Wallets for holding tea bags, credit cards, business cards, little acorns made of cloth and stuffed into real acorn caps and my own invention, crocheted lip gloss cozies!
I also lucked into some lovely stoneware pedestal Coffee mugs.  I plan to fill each one with a tea bag or two, a packet of instant gourmet coffee and a few chocolates or cookies, then wrap them in cellophane and tie with a bow.  I thought children might like to buy an inexpensive gift for their mom or their teacher.

Here is a random sampling of a few of my craft items.  I'm pretty sure the picture is self explanatory.
As I said this is my first craft sale in years and years.  Wish me luck.

Quotable quotes; in the category Oh I Think We Can Safely Say I'm More Than A Bit Compulsive!

"You want to be a bit compulsive in your art or craft or whatever you do ."  Steve Martin

No comments: