Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I Think I Know

Oprah had her magazine column "What I Know For Sure".  It turns out a lot of other people also post lists of things they know for sure. 

I thought I might want to list some things of which I am sure, but I am never quite sure if we actually know anything for sure so I am calling this "Things I Am Pretty Sure Are Probably True".  If I was including only things that had happened directly to me I might say I know for sure but just in case, I am pretty sure.  So here are some things I am pretty sure I know are almost absolutely true.

Things I Am Pretty Sure Are Probably True

When it's in the 90s for four days in a row people get hot and people get mad.

Just because your mom could cut her own hair does not mean you can too.

If you cut your thumb with scissors it will hurt and it will bleed.  A lot!

Hair grows back.

Professional hair stylists can fix just about anything you can do to your hair.

And from other sources, always remember these simple rules to live by.

Hot coffee is HOT!
Wild animals are WILD!
Killer whales KILL!

And if something seems too good to be true there is a good chance that it's neither good nor that it's true.

Quotable quotes; in the category Sure, It May Not Be True But Why Take Chances?

"Don’t ever buy a sandwich from a vending machine. Ever."  Kate Bartolotta on her blog Elephant Journal.

No comments: