Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Come See About Me

It seems my blog has started to become "food heavy".  Nothing wrong with that, but I thought it would be helpful to have a blog dedicated to food with a food-centric name so it might be easier to find.

I'll tell you was was NOT easy, finding a name for a food blog that was not already in use.  Well I finally found one and it should be up and running.  I hope you'll stop by and visit, comment and tell your friends!

Find my food blog here and let me know what you think.

By the way, don't stop visiting madKnews - I'll be keeping it up too, as well as I can.  Thanks and say hi for me!

Quotable Quotes; in the category Let's See, Milk, Bread, Eggs, What Else Do I Need?

"A blog is merely a tool that lets you do anything from change the world to share your shopping list."  Anonymous

No comments: